We are seeking an amazing Full-time Customer Experience Associate to join our team in Culver City, California. You will work in a fun and fast-paced environment where multitasking is a must. This position requires stellar communication via email, phone and our chat platforms. You will utilize software tools to navigate customer accounts, policies and communicate effective solutions. You must uphold our brand values, connect with customers and enhance the overall Parachute experience.
- Help foster positive customer relationships on the phone, email and chat via a friendly and upbeat manner (dreamy vibes only).
- Provide personalized and solutions-oriented customer service through phone, email and live chat that will result in increased conversion, spend and retention.
- Communicate with customers and resolve their concerns and issues with utmost urgency and professionalism.
- Be a brand expert and knowledgeable about all products.
- Relate relevant feedback to management to optimize customer experience.
- Work with Customer Experience Manager to develop process improvements for superior efficiencies and customer experience.
- Customer service or sales experience is preferred.
- Availability for varied hours / days (holidays and weekends may be required).
- Experience working with ZenDesk or a comparable customer service ticketing system is preferred.
- Outstanding problem solving and time management abilities.
- Self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Positive, sincere, patient and adaptable.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Punctual and able to support specific time SLA.
- Reports to office headquarters in Culver City, CA.
Please send resume to email@example.com with “CX Associate” in subject line.