Parachute is looking for a problem solving front-end developer with experience working on ecommerce web properties. This position will support our current technology team programming high quality features, pages and websites for a fast growing brand. This role requires general software development, collaboration and communication skills.
- Optimize performance and maintain web storefront.
- Develop responsive pages and features using provided mock-ups from designers.
- Troubleshoot bugs and issues on the fly.
- Consult with the team to make efficient plans for new projects.
- Imagine creative solutions for unique problems.
- Knowledge of React, Vue.js, Angular or similar frameworks.
- Experience working with Shopify/Shopify Plus, Liquid, Ruby.
- Familiarity with Git and version control best practices.
- Solutions oriented, a self-starter, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Report to office headquarters in Culver City, CA.
WHAT YOU GET
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered Lunch Mondays and Wednesdays
- Snacks, drinks, etc.
- Stock options
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I’M YOUR DEV!” in the subject line.