We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to lead the development of Parachute’s data platform which powers business analysis, reporting, planning, CRM and data science. The Engineer will be joining a small and growing digital team. This role requires general software development skills for data management, data architecture, and ETL.
- Partner with Digital Product Management, Supply Chain, Fulfillment, and Marketing teams to build the foundation of our data practices.
- Be responsible for the technical design and delivery of our data warehouse, and associated services and pipelines.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to take complex business requests and transform them into a clean, simple and scalable data solution.
- Understand direct-to-consumer business and show initiative in solving important problems.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with AWS (Redshift) and data processing libraries.
- Experience with workflow management platform.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Expert knowledge of all types of databases
- Interest and basic knowledge of Data Science.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Reports to office headquarters in Venice, CA.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DATA ENGINEER” in the subject line.