We are a nimble, passionate team who believes you should start and end your day feeling your very best. Our company is backed by tier 1 VCs, angels and strategic investors. We offer a competitive salary, generous health benefits (from day one) and new Sheets for all employees to experience the Bedding firsthand. Every day is casual Friday at Parachute.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Generous health benefits (dental, medical, vision)
- Unlimited PTO and sick days at your discretion
- Free Bedding for a great night’s sleep
- Kitchen stocked with gourmet and organic food
JUNIOR VISUAL DESIGNER
Parachute is seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic Junior Visual Designer with a can-do attitude to assist with projects for website, marketing, video and offline channels. Role will begin as freelance with the opportunity to transition to full time. Reports to Art Director.
- Color correct, retouch, crop and optimize images for web
- QA new features and style guide updates on e-commerce site
- Assist on marketing and editorial photoshoots as needed
- Illustrate stories or themes in line with brand standards
- Assist in photography selection for various uses
- Help design and execute email marketing newsletters
- Produce creative assets that adhere to the brand’s visual style guide
- Help with file management and distribution
- Demonstrated design foundation including layout, color, visual and typographic hierarchy
- Familiar with web design best practices
- A self-driven approach to problem solving but able to take direction
- Strong attention to detail (think pixel perfect design)
- Able to thrive in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Experience or interest in e-commerce and fashion
- Basic knowledge of print processes and print production
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Working knowledge of Wordpress, HTML and/or CSS a plus
- Must have a laptop and report to office headquarters in Venice Beach, CA
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “JUNIOR VISUAL DESIGNER” in subject line.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
The Social Media Intern will assist in Brand Marketing, Social Media and Business Development initiatives and partnerships.
- Sourcing and distributing content strategically through owned social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter and Pinterest
- Assisting in managing influencer database and finding/building relationships with influencers
- Curating user-generated content for the ecommerce website and social campaigns
- Facilitating necessary samples and brand collateral for press, partnerships and creative collaborations
- Attention to detail (critical for writing/editing and engaging on social)
- Strong visual eye and creative taste level
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Superior time management and organizational abilities
- 1-2 years social media experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in the home, design or fashion space is a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN” in subject line.