We are a nimble, passionate team who believes you should start and end your day feeling your very best. Our company is backed by tier 1 VCs, angels and strategic investors. We offer a competitive salary, generous health benefits (from day one) and new Sheets for all employees to experience the Bedding firsthand. Every day is casual Friday at Parachute.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Generous health benefits (dental, medical, vision)
- Unlimited PTO and sick days at your discretion
- Free Bedding for a great night’s sleep
- Kitchen stocked with gourmet and organic food
Parachute makes modern home essentials to enhance your life. We believe in quality, craftsmanship, comfort and responsibility – and our Creative team takes this mission to heart. How we communicate our products is as important as the products themselves. We strive to create a perfect shopping experience, from the first brand impression to the unpackaging of new bedding.
We are seeking an Art Director, responsible for developing our visual brand identity in alignment with our product aesthetic and brand voice. The Art Director will translate the needs of various department stakeholders into compelling designs that fulfill key business objectives. Role reports to Founder/CEO and works in parallel with Product, Digital, Marketing and Content team leads to create a cohesive brand vision.
- Collaborate with Founder/CEO and Creative/Product Director to develop the visual brand identity
- Execute creative assets for marketing, video and offline channels – including coordination of third party vendors
- Clearly define creative asset needs according to channel and target audiences
- Develop and maintain visual style guide to ensure consistency of brand aesthetic at all touch points (online and offline channels)
- Lead, grow and mentor the Creative team; make it awesome, fun and full of learning!
- Work with Product team on branding and packaging design
- Be a thought leader in the visual design space and create opportunities that establish Parachute as a trendsetter; make people obsessed with us!
- Don't be afraid to take risks and pave your own path
- 7+ years of relevant experience across multiple mediums
- Mastery of Adobe products
- Understanding of Sketch a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organization skills for asset management systems
- Management experience
- Reports to office headquarters in Venice Beach, CA
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “ART DIRECTOR” in subject line.
JUNIOR VISUAL DESIGNER
Parachute is seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic Junior Visual Designer with a can-do attitude to assist with projects for website, marketing, video and offline channels. Role will begin as freelance with the opportunity to transition to full time. Reports to Art Director.
- Color correct, retouch, crop and optimize images for web
- QA new features and style guide updates on e-commerce site
- Assist on marketing and editorial photoshoots as needed
- Illustrate stories or themes in line with brand standards
- Assist in photography selection for various uses
- Help design and execute email marketing newsletters
- Produce creative assets that adhere to the brand’s visual style guide
- Help with file management and distribution
- Demonstrated design foundation including layout, color, visual and typographic hierarchy
- Familiar with web design best practices
- A self-driven approach to problem solving but able to take direction
- Strong attention to detail (think pixel perfect design)
- Able to thrive in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Experience or interest in e-commerce and fashion
- Basic knowledge of print processes and print production
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Working knowledge of Wordpress, HTML and/or CSS a plus
- Must have a laptop and report to office headquarters in Venice Beach, CA
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “JUNIOR VISUAL DESIGNER” in subject line.
HOSPITALITY PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
We are seeking a Hospitality Partnerships Manager, responsible for account management and strategic initiatives within the hotel industry. This individual will use data and technology to identify important opportunities, manage relationships and work closely with our hospitality partners.
- Formalize our hospitality sales program by defining strategic goals and implementing processes
- Provide leadership to execute on milestones
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients
- Manage an ongoing sales pipeline
- Negotiate business development opportunities
- Monitor revenue and performance; report against strategic goals
- Work closely with Planning, Production and Design team leads to manage opportunities through completion
- 3-5 years of sales and marketing leadership experience in hospitality
- Superb attention to detail
- Able to execute quickly
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledgable of hotel sales cycle and competitive market dynamics
- Able to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines while managing multiple, simultaneous requests
- Familiarity of planning and production processes a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or other sales management software
- Excel wizardry a plus
- Reports to office headquarters in Venice Beach, CA
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “HOSPITALITY PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER” in subject line.