Ring in the new year with a special cocktail that is sure to impress. Whether celebrating on your own or watching the ball drop with your nearest and dearest, a festive cocktail brings a certain je ne sais quoi to the evening. This New Year's Sour recipe is an update on a classic that is both tangy and refreshing. Plus, we've added edible glitter to take the party vibe up a notch. Join us as we raise our glass to a happy, healthy 2022.
-Silver Tequila - 1.5oz
- Fresh Limes - 0.5oz
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 0.5oz
- Simple Syrup or Agave - 1oz
- Egg White - 1
- Optional: Edible Glitter
- Orange or Lemon Slice
- In a shaker, add tequila, lime juice, lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white. Do not add any ice yet.
- Cover and dry shake for 30 seconds.
- Add ice and shake for another 30 seconds.
-Strain and pour into your glass (we used a coupe glass).
- Garnish with edible glitter and orange or lemon slice.